EMEA Logistics Operations Analyst - Import/Export
who are we looking for
· Proven experience in material declaration of conformity/certification agenda
· Experienced in EOR/IOR, EORI area
· Knowing logistics operations (domestic and international)
· Ability to work cross functionally in an international environment
· Energic, dynamic, inspiring
· Fluent in English (verbal and writing)
· Advanced PC skills (MS Office: Excel, Access, PPT, Word, Visio: SAP user: Finance/Services/Tax modules)
· Knowledge of Intrastat reporting and system setup agenda is preferred
what will you do
· A working knowledge of and ability to apply laws and regulations related to global trade compliance is required with focus in EMEA
· Support the EMEA Import Export Sr. Manager and the EMEA Import Export Team with customs requests
· Support Customs audits for the Service shipments in EMEA region
· Support Tax audits in EMEA
· Manage the Service Intrastat reports in Europe with Intrastat Service provider .
· Provide day to day assistance to business units on compliance with Customs and other government agencies.
· Execute import / export compliance activities such as commodity jurisdictions, product classifications,
· D2D customs operational issues (e.g., take care that all documents, invoices, freight documents, Packaging list, T1 e.g. are compliant for customs clearance).
· Provide Product (HTS) classification for Service team in SAP system
· Archiving and record keeping of customs related documents
· D2D operational contact with broker, carrier and internal Lenovo departments
· Coordinate Dangerous and Dual use Goods shipments in compliance with transport , export and import regulations (license , packaging, labelling etc. requirements definition , procurement and system – master data setup control between 3PL and Lenovo)
· Assist to have material master data maintained & updated to Distribution center system
You' report to Sr. Logistics Manager.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.