Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Global Learning And Development Partner
who are we looking for
• 3+ years of experience in active Learning & Development roles, training management, training program creation, L&D (internal) consulting, course content and curriculum creation
• Record of past learning projects that you have successfully run from start to finish (excellent project management skills)
• Ability to successfully work with various teams of internal clients (managers, salespeople, HR partners, etc.); working with global teams and/or cross-functional teams that are geographically dispersed across different time zones and cultures
• Ability to work on your own, being self-motivated and driven to get things done without intense supervision; Entrepreneurship and being result-driven; finding a solution by talking to key stakeholders, analyzing their needs and creating the most effective system/process/training content to support their needs
• High-level of familiarity in the use of Corporate Desktop Software Applications (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
• Excellent English language skills (written and verbal) are essential
Good to have:
• Proven track record of creating and running: New Employee Orientation, Learning & Development programs and processes for Global Corporate audiences, Soft-skills and Professional Development training content
• Experience creating e-learning and/or using e-learning authoring tools is a definite advantage
• Understanding of an LMS (Learning Management System) and multi-faceted experience of administering and using an LMS
• Ability to deliver training to an in-person or virtual classroom is a definite advantage
what will you do
As our Global Learning and Development Partner, you will be involved in creating New Employee Orientation program, managerial development courses and programs, supporting SSG employee participation in the learning programs run by the Global L&D and Well-being teams. You will be creating development paths for employees and setting them up in Learning Management System (ours is by SkillSoft). You will be doing a mix of creating programs and course content, consulting managers on the best way to develop their employees, executing the programs you've created and administering participation in global programs. If you enjoy presenting to managers and delivering trainings, there are many opportunities to do this as well.
Your job will be to:
• Co-create from scratch a New Employee Orientation program, complete with online courses, recorded video presentations and live online presentation aspects (as well as ideas on how to keep new employees feeling motivated during the first 90 days in the company).
• Become an expert at our LMS (Learning Management System), our online tool for all of Lenovo's training and development - to manage and create our electronic courses, webinar recordings, tests, etc. We will be creating new content for a variety of your SSG learning programs.
• Discover content available in our LMS, create new content and design new playlists and development paths for key positions – for our managers and employees to have a guided plan of self-development according to key competences and skills necessary in their jobs.
• Support SSG employee participation in corporate L&D programs: be in touch with L&D teams on all continents to arrange spaces for SSG employees, deal with nominations and track participation. Also, to learn training needs from SSG HR Partners and create additional supporting processes to help learning (for example, run follow-up calls where managers learn about development of their team members. As well, to teach managers about the available programs and how to follow-up on training)
• Cooperate with the global Well-being team to bring high-quality live presentations and online content; find and design content in Well-being sphere which SSG wants to sponsor. Work together with HR Operations team to co-design and co-deliver training on HR tool
• If you enjoy delivering training (face-to-face or virtually) there will be opportunities to do so. We will need to run Leader Assimilation workshops for managers who are leading a new team, as well as deliver training on performance management, giving feedback, developing High Potentials, etc.
You will report to Learning and Development Leader for the Global Solutions & Services Group.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.