Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
WW Ops BI Developer
who are we looking for
• Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
• Team player, can do attitude, flexibility
• MS SQL advanced (test will be a part of hiring process)
• 2 years experience with BI tools (preferred are Qlik Sense, PowerBI), creation of data models and dashboards
• Advanced MS Excel skills
• Experience with managing complex reporting solutions E2E and ability to own whole report life cycle from requirement gathering -> implementation -> testing -> training -> go-live
what will you do
You will be the key contact for internal customers throughout all project stages, including requirements gathering, design sign off, data model definition, development, testing, training and post production support. The successful candidate will be responsible for acquiring, managing and analyzing relevant data & information from numerous internal & external sources in order to provide reports, analysis and recommendations to business that will help to make insightful business decisions, to drive growth and measure success.
You will own continuous review & improvement of the analysis & delivery platforms and will focus on data quality levels and timelines, resolving any potential issues by cooperating with business teams and/or IT team.
These will be your detailed responsibilities:
• Design, develop and test Qlik Sense Applications integrating reporting components from multiple data sources.
• Interact with internal customers to understand their business and reporting needs, including critical metrics and KPIs.
• Responsible of design data structure, develop data models, and ETL (to Extract-Load-Transform source data into data warehouse) for data warehouse.
• Drive self-service and train Sales, Sales Operations and Finance in EMEA to work with Qlik Sense Applications.
• Provide controlled and responsive Ad-hoc reporting support to the Regions/Business.
• Proactive leadership/contribution in solving reporting problems.
• Take active part in Strategic WW Projects and IT deployments/enhancement projects.
• Maintain high level of professional communication both externally and internally.
• Ensure data consistency, quality and security.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.