Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
EMEA HR Partner - International Services Support, SSG
who are we looking for
• Experienced in Performance Management, Career Development, Total Compensation & Rewards, Talent Review
• Data-oriented decision maker
• Leadership Partnership, Development
• Talent Assessment & Analytics
what will you do
• Collaborate with senior managers and their respective teams to execute BU strategy along with activities to foster growth, innovation and organization-wide effectiveness
• Strong manager/ leader engagement and stakeholder management are key skills for success in this position
• Partner collaboratively with Center of Excellence (COE) HR teams to ensure that corporate HR programs are delivered efficiently and effectively (e.g., talent acquisition, organization development, compensation)
• Responsible for providing real-time and strategic employee relations engagement and management through effective stakeholder management and thorough assessments using independent judgment
• Work closely with management to implement corporate human resources policies at the business unit division level such as salary review, workforce planning etc
• Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
• Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures
• Provide coaching to build manager/leader capabilities to address and resolve employee issues; coach select employees as needed in complex situations
• Partner on ongoing as well as year-end performance management processes with the BU leadership for constant improvement at an organization level; partner on complex performance cases/ situations
• Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources-related matters, policies and procedures
• Provide compensation support including approval of mid-year salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.