Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist - Solutions And Services Group
who are we looking for
vysokoškolské II. stupňa
what will you do
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
- Have close cooperation with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements
- Facilitate the offer process
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
As an ideal candidate you should meet the following requirements:
- 3+ years of recruiting experience
- Be comfortable making decisions independently
- Have a working knowledge of applicant tracking systems
- Have the ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Have a working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Be familiar with a wide variety of sourcing methods
- Having fluent English (spoken and written), additional language is a plus
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.