Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Professional Services Project Coordinator
who are we looking for
• Have at least 1-2 years of experience with high end, data center IT industry
• Have at least 1 years working experience from one of the following business areas:
- IT services contract management.
- IT project management.
- Data center professional services.
- Data center service delivery.
- IT sales channel management
• The ability to take care of your relationships with customers/partners.
• Can always negotiate the best deal for us!
• Organizational skills with the attitude to always get your job done.
• Agile and up to a rapidly changing business environment.
• Structured and precise work-morale.
• Good communication & interaction skills, you will be talking to our customers on daily basis.
• Business Fluent in English.
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
As an Opportunity Manager, you will manage service opportunities, interact & negotiate with end customers and business partners, coordinate financial transactions and handle multiple opportunities simultaneously. You will have the opportunity to work in our Data Center business, supporting the sales of our servers, storages or networking equipment.
In this role you will:
• Experience in managing and collaborating in an international sales and business partner environment.
• Assist geography sales teams with pipeline, signings, revenue growth and profit requirements.
• Works with the regional sales, technical sales colleagues and business partner teams in order to expand business coverage and develop new revenue streams for Lenovo Managed Services.
• Provide the details and benefits of the Lenovo Managed Services offers.
• Develop strategies to help new and existing customers find and implement the best managed services solutions and ensure that these services and solutions recommended to clients will fulfill their needs.
• Responsible for the qualification, pricing and assist/contribute to negotiation and signing of Lenovo Managed Services solutions in order to accelerate early adoption of new and emerging IT technologies while minimizing business risks.
• Leading contract and quote negotiations and responsible for the final solution development as well as provide follow-up, product information and overall account support via email and phone.
• Teamwork with sales on opportunity identification and contribute to proactive sales plays which support Lenovo hardware revenue.
• Create and present services portfolio materials to customers and assist sales people with services aimed at strategic Lenovo products.
• Focus on Customer Satisfaction, providing follow-up including pre/post sales services support.
• Work within corporate initiatives including weekly forecast and opportunity management to reach high performance goals.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.