Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
EMEA PSPD Vendor Manager
who are we looking for
• Experience in partner channel management, deep understanding of the partner business, ability to develop best solution for the Customer
• Experience in Services Sales, ability to identify opportunities to sell Lenovo products and Services
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
This role reports to EMEA Service Delivery Director based in Bratislava.
• Bridge the gap between delivery and sales to support the growth of Lenovo Services within the partners business.
• Direct partner engagement to assure combined business excellence.
• Review performance KPIs on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
• Identify any off-track areas and drive recovery
• Ensure Service Providers adhere to agreed training and certification programs
• On-board any new Providers; ensuring education of program expectations and KPI tracking
• Identify performance improvement opportunities
• Drive consistent BMS meetings and MBR reviews
• Work with sales teams on new partner opportunities
• Maintain and manage good working relationships with partners
• Ensure adherence to scope of works deliverables to end customers via partners
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.