Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
International IDG Services Sales Operations Analyst
who are we looking for
• Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
• Proven experience within a similar role.
• Experienced in managing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research.
• Familiar with putting together data from multiple sources to tell a story.
• Work experience, proficiency with SQL or other querying languages used with relational databases strongly preferred.
• Proficiency in PowerBI or other visualization software.
• Excellent cross-group collaboration skills and the ability to influence stakeholders.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Ability to multi-task, deal effectively with ambiguity, change in business requirements, and self-prioritize under pressure
• The ability to understand business questions/pain points and alleviate with supporting data.
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
In this role, you will be reporting to a manager based in Malaysia.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Work with key business stakeholders to understand and refine reporting needs.
• Provide reporting requirements to the reporting team, collaborate closely throughout the development phase and conduct UAT to ensure the dashboards meet stakeholder & business requirements.
Sales Analysis & Business Intelligence
• Identify and highlight significant business performance changes, key findings and assessment.
• Occasional deep dive studies on performance issues / growth opportunities.
• Analyze data and information to identify business opportunities and risk.
• Assist on monthly performance review and assess forecast reliability.
• Proactively analyze pipeline and win-loss data and report key findings to the sales leadership.
• Collaborate with sales compensation team on business analysis or program roll out to drive higher sales growth in line with business strategies.
• Align key KPIs with stakeholders.
• Cascade & implement programs and strategies rolled out centrally.
• BMS support to key stakeholders.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.