Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
who are we looking for
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Over 3 years experience in the technology industry. Data center or hardware experience is preferred
• Project management experience is an advantage
• Excellent communication skills with peers and management
• Ability to drive diverse teams across the globe and business functions to ensure projects are on track
• Self-motivated, detail orientated, organized personality
what will you do
These are your detailed responsibilities:
• Driving sales of special bid configurations by enabling support of multiple products not currently part of Lenovo portfolio
• Help drive request completion by working with other bid managers, product assurance and development team as part of continuous improvement goal to meet customer delivery deadlines and revenue targets
• Coordinate activities between multiple worldwide teams and field sales to ensure proper completion of requests
• Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic and business issues
• Identify and build relationships with key cross-functional stakeholders in ISG
• Identify and execute process improvements to better serve ISG customers
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.