Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Business Analyst In Data Analytics, Infrastructure Solutions Group
who are we looking for
- 3+ years’ experience developing and implementing enterprise-scale reports and dashboards
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics any BI product suite (Preferably Qliksense or PowerBI)
- Understanding of data integration issues (validation and cleaning), familiarity with complex data and structures
- Programming experience including Microsoft SQL
- Knowledge of logical and physical data modelling concepts
- Good interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills are required to support working in project environments that includes internal, external and customer teams
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
You will report to the ISG Director of Sales Transformation based in US and working with global team in as well as local analytical team in Bratislava.
- As Data Analyst you'll be part of Lenovo's ISG Sales Transformation team.
- You'll be responsible for driving key Sales Transformation projects across the ISG Business Unit that require Data & Analytics expertise.
- You will be responsible for accessing data from various systems/tools, connecting the data and visualizing the data to produce reports and dashboards.
- Support key transformation projects within the ISG business unit.
- Support key transformation projects for ISG. Specific projects include pricing analytics, customer segmentation and time to quote initiatives.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.