Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
OEM Sr. Inside Sales Support Representative with German language
who are we looking for
• Minimum 3-5 year working experience in similar position and/or proven track of succeeding in the role
• Strong communication skills
• Passion for IT and Technologies & Good overview about Lenovo product portfolio
• Self-starter, able to work independently as well as part of a collaborative team
• Manage multiple concurrent tasks / projects / priorities
• Ability to quickly grasp complex systems, procedures
• Customer facing skills, both by phone and e-mail
• Customer Satisfaction and Customer Escalation Management
• Identification and understanding of customer needs
• Ability to adapt to cultural differences
• Highly motivated individual with proactive approach, driven for results
• Ability to identify improvement areas and implement changes
• Structured and Stress resistant person
• Fluent German (spoken and written)
• Fluent English (spoken and written)
• Ability to work with various software packages (MS Office) - Advanced
• Experience with Sales processes and back office administration- nice to have
If your experience looks a bit different from what we’ve identified, but you feel you’d still be the best match for the role, we’d like to hear from you and get to know you better.
what will you do
The Inside Sales Support Representative will support a specific dedicated EMEA region and interact with Sales teams (60%), internal customers (e.g. pricing, order management - 30%) and external customers / Lenovo Business Partners (10%).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Interlock with assigned Sales Reps to process quote renewals, aligning the quantities and prices, and manage them through the approval process
- Onboarding of new tasks & tools to help to increase sales facing time
- Define efficiencies in our processes and tools and implement them
- Contract management (creation, validation, maintenance, etc.)
- Interlock with functional teams (pricing team, logistics, CF, COR team)
- Interlock with finance regarding approvals and credit note creation for returned goods
- Support of other administrative tasks related to ad-hoc tasks to assist sales productivity
- Escalations and prioritization with aligned functions as Pricing, Supply Chain, Product management, Finance
- Business Partner/End Customer Support: Act as a single point of contact for selected BPs and End customers on some pre and post sales queries related to validity of products on contracts, ordering, logistics & services related questions.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.