Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Inside Sales Support Representative With Italian Language
who are we looking for
- Consistent interaction (via email, call) and professional communication with external and internal customers
- Proactive customer approach striving the best possible CX
- Identification and understanding of customer needs
- E2E process with ability to focus on priorities- orders, tenders, error handling
- Work with solutions teams to ensure opportunity can be created and order submitted by customer
- Aid revenue flow by solving any potential issues that could impact ordering process on customer side.
what will you do
Your main goal is to increase customer satisfaction by minimizing escalations and improve customer experience with Lenovo by providing accurate and on-time solutions. Support provided to our Internal Sales Reps and face to face Reps with back-office tasks related to opportunity to contract management, creation of system configurations based on our product portfolio, as well as provide proactive follow-up and information on overall account support, while having regular interlocks with your Sales Reps.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Submission of part number change requests
- Interlock with assigned Sales Reps to process quote renewals, aligning the quantities and prices, and manage them through the approval process
- Interlocking with the pricing team to align on profitability
- Ensure the customer is able to place order against valid contract
- Support of other administrative tasks related to ad-hoc tasks to assist sales productivity
- Onboarding of new tasks & tools to help to increase sales facing time
- Define efficiencies in our processes and tools and implement them Business Partner/End Customer Support Act as a single point of contact for selected BPs and End customers on some pre and post sales queries related to validity of products on contracts, ordering, logistics & services related questions.
You'll report to Sales Support Manager.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.