Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Advanced Services Readiness Project Manager
who are we looking for
• Knowledge of global warranty, service and support operations (strong call center and field service focus)
• Experience in the end to end service planning for new product launch is advantageous.
• Strong familiarity with Lenovo’s PC and accessory hardware portfolio and current diagnostic solution
• Technical HW and SW knowledge of PC products (desktop, notebook & workstation desired)
• Very strong analytical skills including ability to identify trends and anomalies when analysing data.
• Possess excellent reporting skills to produce clear and concise reports
• Fluency in speaking, reading, and writing in English
• Ability to communicate effectively with functional peers, management and executives
• Ability to work well with all levels, especially with the immediate team
• Very strong interpersonal skills across cultures, including excellent listening skills and diplomatic skills
• Ability to manage multiple deadlines and work with a sense of urgency
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
These are your detailed responsibilities:
• Contribute to the Business Unit KPIs and company KPIs, specifically:
o Represent Advanced Services and GEO Service in New Product & Service Introduction project teams
o Ensure Services deliverables are met according to planned schedule dates
o Drive reducing in service and support costs and increase in customer satisfaction
• Develop requirements for entitlement and other IT deliverables
• Contribute to e2e process flows for services in order to execute a variety of global offerings
• Coordinate and drive requirements for unique training of various types of offerings
• Test and determine readiness to execute offerings
• As needed, work with parts, delivery and logistics teams to co-work setting up of new partners, stocking locations or logistics processes
• Identify and adopt/implement best practices in to drive improvements worldwide in Services perspective.
• This job involves project management, planning, and strategizing for the launch of hardware, software, and new service offerings.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.