Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Premier Technical Support Specialist With Slovak/Czech Language
who are we looking for
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a Fortune 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re in 180 countries, working with 63,000 brilliant colleagues and counting. And we’re known for the world’s most complete portfolio of smart technology, from devices to software to infrastructure.
With our ingenuity, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you...
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
In this role, you will be based in our Bratislava office with our Premier Technical Support team and directly reporting to Technical Support Manager.
• Assists customers and field engineers by diagnosing problems remotely through effective troubleshooting and isolation
• Identifies the cause of hardware / software faults and provide a solution
• Maintain exceptional case notes and follow set out processes
• Resolve over phone or email or onsite via parts and engineer dispatch
• Working with Technical Account Management team to monitor and tracks issues to ensure speedy resolution.
• Advises & educates customers through combination of experience & guideline documentation to ensure a solution to their technical issues.
• Provides input on recurring customer problems and shares that information with other technical team members when relevant.
• Monitors own ‘open case’ workload and drives to closure.
Desirable Qualities/ Nice-to-have:
• Experience within IT Services and Working with Field Service Providers
• Knowledge on Windows Operating Systems and MS Products
• Proven ability to troubleshoot both hardware and software across client products (notebooks, desktops, tablets)
• A positive can-do attitude with exceptional time management skills, adjusting workloads to rapidly changing priorities
• Pro-active attitude and willingness to learn
• Effective communication skills able to demonstrate active listening at all levels - written and verbal
• Ability to multitask, prioritise own workloads and keep within set out SLA’s
• Business fluent English and Czech/Slovak, Hungarian of advantage
Want to hear more on Premier Support? Have a look at what our teams says on Premier Support: https://bit.ly/312wSPq
About Lenovo Premier Support Services
Lenovo first class Premier Support provides direct access to skilled and experienced Lenovo technicians offering comprehensive hardware and software support. Our expert troubleshooters have the advanced technical know-how and systems knowledge to quickly provide solutions and advice that will keep your hardware and software operating at optimal efficiency.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.