Sales Support representative & Claims Analyst
who are we looking for
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills
• Additional European language skills are an advantage
• At least 2-3 years experience in maintenance services back office or sales support is an advantage
• Strong PC Background (Word, Excel, etc)
• Customer Satisfaction and Customer Escalation Management
• Strong ability to gather, analyze, monitor and document data
• Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
• Facilitation and collaboration skills
• Must be a team player who is highly motivated & detail oriented
• Flexibility to work in an fast-paced environment and manage multiple concurrent tasks / projects / priorities
• Flexible working hours (UK business hours preferred) but not necessary
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
Sales Support & Claims analyst role for ISG Services is aimed to support Lenovo Data Center ISG Sales team in their selling activities. Content of the role varies from offers preparation, contracts registrations, contracts modifications, customer disputes resolution. With the objective of growing ISG market share, the role responds to market changes, marketing and portfolio updates, business targets. It is closely linked to the sales environment, with direct communication with Lenovo sellers and Lenovo’s business partners.
The Sales Support & Claims team is crucial for Lenovo in order to help our business grow, speed up the contract process and increase the customer satisfaction. This is a great opportunity for you to become a part of a great team in a fast growing business, which will bring you many opportunities to develop your carrier, use your potential, influence the processes set up, communicate in foreign languages on a daily basis and to get the sense of Lenovo business.
We are looking for pro-active people who do not like routine at work. The team supports EMEA region and we are looking for candidates with the following language combination: English + any other language is welcome
Interactions: The team will interact with Sales teams (40%), internal customers (e.g. pricing, order management – 30%) and external customers / Lenovo Business Partners (40%). This position is dedicated to meeting the expectations of internal and external customers.
These are your detailed responsibilities:
• Preparation of maintenance and service offerings / quotations for Data Center (ISG) customers and business partners
• Registration of service contracts accepted by the contractual parties, alongside with administering of these contracts, ie: changes based on customer requirements, terminations, additions etc.
• Daily written and phone conversation with your internal (Lenovo) and external (business partners) customers
• Close collaboration with Lenovo sales team, sales leadership team, delivery team, finance teams etc.
• Taking part in management BMS meetings
• Resolution of disputes raised by the customers
• Ensuring customer satisfaction by delivering your work based on pre-defined SLAs
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.