Ecommerce Trading Manager
who are we looking for
• French or German a strong plus
• 3 to 5 years ecommerce experience a strong plus
• Strong organizational skills – you will need to be able to manage multiple tasks, prioritizing and delivering to commitments
• Ability to manage priorities in a demanding environment - Sound ability to meet demanding, evolving and potentially overlapping deadlines
• Good problem solving skills – We often face new and novel demands and opportunities that need executing with the available resources
• Good Excel Skills (e.g. basic formula and Pivot Table) – We are data orientated and take action based on validated, well presented data
• Good attention to detail
• Good presentation and communication skills
• Experience working with stakeholders across various levels, functions and countries
• Understanding of Online Environment & Web platforms (e.g. SAP/Hybris) desirable
• Product/Placement/Price/Promotion (4P) experience & Sales Experience desirable
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
• Provide support to the regional online sales managers to deliver against the sales targets.
• Support with the execution of trading activity across the country sites.
• Assist with the planning & managing of the on-site promotional activities.
• Create appropriate cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
• Liaise with the Merchandising team to ensure each site is correctly merchandised.
• Websites quality & hygiene: work with various teams to ensure best in class customer experience. e.g. product set up, tech specs, images, accessories, product descriptions and price management
• Manage stock and onsite product availability
• Regular interlocks with the Demand Generation team to communicate the promotional activities.
• Liaise with the Demand Generation team to monitor the online Go To Market execution.
• Support the email production team.
• Report and monitor sales, key metrics and promotions for weekly trade meetings.
• Identifying and developing growth strategies
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.