Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
WW Product Planner (Infrastructure Solutions Group)
who are we looking for
• More than 3 years’ experience within project management preferably (working with Software Defined Infrastructure and HPC solutions is an advantage)
• Active PMP or similar certification is an advantage
• Capability of understanding complex end to end process
• Strong communication in English(written and verbal), Issue solving and Time management skills
• Proven track of record of previous experience with Schedule Management, Data structure, systems and tools and working in cross-functional, global environment
• Dynamic, reliable and self-managed person able to think outside the box, with focus on knowledge and business ownership
What We Will Offer You:
• An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forward thinking IT companies
• Flat structures and fast decision-making processes
• A modern and flexible way of working to combine personal and professional life, working from home
• An international team with a high focus on Gender Diversity
• Attractive compensation package Base gross monthly salary from minimum 1500 EUR and above, depending on experience + variable part 12% of your annual earnings
• PMP exam expenses reimbursement
We are looking forward to discussing this position with you soon!
Lenovo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
We’re a leader in genuine innovation, dreaming up – and building – the technology and services that enable and inspire progress around the world. Our innovative high-quality PCs & Smart Devices, Data Centers, Mobile and Smart Office products are designed and built with the customer in mind. And it’s our people who make this all happen- we believe different is better and our strength lies in this diversity.
Lenovo is the Number 1 Supercomputing provider in the world measured by Top 500 entries and we keep going. Our DataCenter team is dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership - a workplace where your talents can be challenged, and your efforts recognized and rewarded.
We are Seeking a Worldwide Product Planner to join our Infrastructure Solutions Group (ISG) and be responsible for Schedule Management and end to end (E2E) Data Governance for projects releasing HW and SW offerings. The candidate will become member of WW Product Planning West, part of ISG Segment Operations organization and the stakeholder for several cross-functional Offering Delivery Teams.
These are your detailed responsibilities:
• Stakeholder in several Offering Delivery Teams (ODT), actively attending weekly ODT meetings
• Responsible for Schedule Management and End to End Data Governance for projects releasing HW and SW offerings
• Developing Schedule, Tracking the plan, Reporting the status to ODT, Ensuring on-time E2E data readiness
• Collaborate on effective Change management including change request submission and project’s key dates setting in internal data system
• Analyzing E2E readiness status on project’s key milestones and reporting the status to Offering Delivery Team Lead
• Responsible for SW parts reservation, mapping and SW portfolio document updates
• Review and approve Internal Announcement Letters
You will report to manager of WW Product Planning West, part of ISG Segment Operations organization and become stakeholder for several cross-functional Offering Delivery Teams meeting on weekly basis.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.