Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
DCG Compliance Data Analyst
who are we looking for
• Fluent Business English (oral and written), Another European language is an advantage
• Excellent skills with standard software tools / systems (MS Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
• Ability to use any SQL language with proficiency;
• Use PowerBI or Qlik Sense is an advantage;
• Critical and flexible thinking;
• Strong planning and time management skills
• Excellent communication skills (written and spoken).
• Education in Finance / Accounting is a plus
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
What will be your tasks once you join us?
• Create Reports and Tools using Lenovo databases to provide proof or indication of issues in the channel business.
• Ability to find relationships between different databases, so as to retrieve important information for the Compliance team;
• Automate repetitive reports as much as possible and utilize data visualization tools to better demonstrate all findings;
• Prepare analysis and recommendations based on the reports created and present all findings in a clear and comprehensible way;
• Work with data engineers to prepare better statistical analysis for the Compliance team;
• Have a direct impact on Lenovo results by finding Transactions/partners that are impacting Lenovo profit;
•;Analyze the data on a WW level for selected Lenovo BUs.
• Monitor the integrity and correctness of the database;
• Understanding of the IT sector and how it operates in the channel business
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.