Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
DCG EMEA Sales Support & Claims Analyst
who are we looking for
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration
• Strong written and verbal English communication skills
• Additional European language skills are an advantage
• At least 2-3 years experience in maintenance services back office or sales support is an advantage
• Strong PC Background (Word, Excel, etc)
• Customer Satisfaction and Customer Escalation Management
• Strong ability to gather, analyze, monitor and document data
• Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
• Facilitation and collaboration skills
• Must be a team player who is highly motivated & detail oriented
• Flexibility to work in an fast-paced environment and manage multiple concurrent tasks / projects / priorities
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
Sales Support & Claims analyst role for DCG Services is aimed to support Lenovo DCG Sales team in their selling activities. Content of the role varies from offers preparation, contracts registrations, contracts modifications, customer disputes resolution. With the objective of growing DCG market share, the role responds to market changes, marketing and portfolio updates, business targets. It is closely linked to the sales environment, with direct communication with Lenovo sellers and Lenovo’s business partners.
The Sales Support & Claims team is crucial for Lenovo in order to help our business grow, speed up the contract process and increase the customer satisfaction. This is a great opportunity for you to become a part of a great team in a fast growing business, which will bring you many opportunities to develop your carrier, use your potential, influence the processes set up, communicate in foreign languages on a daily basis and to get the sense of Lenovo business.
We are looking for pro-active people who do not like routine at work. The team supports EMEA region and we are looking for candidates with the following language combination: English + any other language is welcome
Interactions: The team will interact with Sales teams (40%), internal customers (e.g. pricing, order management – 30%) and external customers / Lenovo Business Partners (40%). This position is dedicated to meeting the expectations of internal and external customers.
Other responsibilities included:
• Preparation of maintenance and service offerings / quotations for Data Center (DCG) customers and business partners
• Registration of service contracts accepted by the contractual parties, alongside with administering of these contracts, ie: changes based on customer requirements, terminations, additions etc.
• Daily written and phone conversation with your internal (Lenovo) and external (business partners) customers
• Close collaboration with Lenovo sales team, sales leadership team, delivery team, finance teams etc.
• Taking part in management BMS meetings
• Resolution of disputes raised by the customers
• Ensuring customer satisfaction by delivering your work based on pre-defined SLAs
What Lenovo can offer you:
• 3 sick days per year
• Additional vacation days
• 100% sick leave compensation up to 2 months per year
• A broad selection of soft / hard skills trainings and individual mentoring
• Employer contribution to the Third Pillar Pension System
Lenovo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers, storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we do.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.