Service Delivery Specialist
who are we looking for
Then come and join our Service Delivery team in the Slovakia! In this role, you will be responsible for In Country Repair Vendors (MASCs) management, including day to day operational repair processes, operational KPI’s and cost assurance according to corporate goals. You will cover our Smartphone business in South East Europe and reporting to our Services Operations Sr. Manager based in the UK.
As part of the Lenovo family, Motorola Mobility is creating innovative smartphones and accessories designed with the consumer in mind. That’s why we’re looking for the thinkers, innovators and problem solvers who believe in working together to challenge the status quo. If you share our commitment to creativity and a passion for bringing new possibilities to life in mobile technology, we want you to say hello to Moto.
What do we expect from you?
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Management, Economics or other relevant degree
• 3+ years of working experience with vendor management
• Experience in operations and customer facing situations addressing regional support engagement
• Hands on knowledge of Excel and a good knowledge of basic statistical analysis
Nice to have but not mandatory
• Knowledge of the Mobile Phone market and repair operations, engineering or quality
• Customer Service and Repair Operations experience in tech industry
• Knowledge of warranty financial and post sales operations
• Project Management skills
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
• Establish repair procedures that efficiently address customer issues and brings open support items to closure
• Develop controls and identify pro-actively opportunities to reduce penalties caused for not comply with customer SLA’s
• Determine areas of improvement on internal processes to adapt to market requirements, technology evolution, and customer demands
• Interface with senior team at the customer organization to represent Motorola support team and address support engagement
• Establish productive working relationships within Motorola support and product organizations to efficiently address customer issues
• Build clear scope of work for each repair supplier, and be accountable for the success of the suppliers
• Assure local service partners to execute Motorola strategy
What Lenovo can offer you:
• 3 sick days per year
• Additional vacation days
• 100% sick leave compensation up to 2 months per year
• A broad selection of soft / hard skills trainings and individual mentoring
• Employer contribution to the Third Pillar Pension System
Does it sound interesting? Send us your CV today, Lenovo team is looking forward to meeting you!
Lenovo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.