Senior Alliance Programs and Marketing Operations Specialist EMEA
who are we looking for
• High attention to detail and numbers
• Ability to execute on different projects in parallel
• Ability to execute on different projects in para
• Experience working in a multinational, multicultural environment
• Experience managing Software Alliance programs
• Understanding of processes and quick learner of complex systems
• Self-starter, strong self-organizational, analytical, and planning skills
• Strong written and verbal communications skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to be a team player
• Ability to adapt and respond to various fast paced situations
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
• Manage marketing programs and funds with Lenovo Services largest Software Alliance Partners across EMEA for Services Initiatives
• Act as subject matter expert, educating key stakeholders to ensure they are able to execute effectively
• Track and report program performance and recommend corrective action when necessary to ensure full utilization of programs
• Act as hub for all stakeholders to coordinate and support communication and escalations
• Manage internal and external reporting against targets, own the reporting process
• Manage POE process
• Keep up with changes in Alliance partners policies, understand their implications, communicate to key stakeholders, and recommend appropriate actions
• Own operational quarterly budget planning process
• Act as subject matter expert for the marketing budgeting tools and processes
• Interact with a variety of stakeholders across Services for timely delivery of quarterly plans and PRs
• Engage with global platform team, influencing tool enhancement initiatives
• Own day-to-day relationship with various agencies (translations, marketing, etc.)
Lenovo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.