Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Global Channel Services After Point of Sale Enablement Manager
who are we looking for
• 5+ years of experience in consulting, sales strategy, business development or program management in a mid-to-large scale hi-tech company.
• Strong judgement, ability to manage through ambiguity and complexity as well as a demonstrated ability to influence without explicit authority are key to success.
• Ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations.
• Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement sales processes, procedures and policies.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required.
• Have broad technical skills, strong financial acumen, channel sales strategy experience, and a deep analytical background.
• Deep expertise and familiarity with renewals products, services and channel sales strategies.
• Experience within a high-growth, technology company would be highly beneficial.
what will you do
You will need to thrive in a fast-paced and innovative environment, will be able to manage through ambiguity and complexity, and constantly seek ways to invent and simplify business processes. Maturity, strong judgment, and the ability to influence are all essential to success in this role.
You will work with stakeholders supporting the extended APOS Services organization, such as Sales, Service Operations, Business Development, Marketing, Business Transformation, IT, and the Partner team. The individual must have the ability to communicate effectively across multiple technical and non-technical business units, as well as across other geographies.
You will be responsible for working with in-geography teams and business operations on driving strategy and execution around our After Point of Sale initiative.
You will be a liaison between our Global Channel Services Programs and Enablement Team and our Global and Regional After Point of Sale Teams to create and execute on the overall Channel After Point of Sale strategy. This strategy includes but is not limited to understanding programs and enablement necessary to grow our After Point of Sale business within our worldwide channel sales organization.
- Closely working with Channel teams and business operations to establish reporting views necessary for analyzing and driving strategy across key markets
- Working cross-functionally across Channel teams to uncover further gaps across program and enablement to create a best in breed Channel for After Point of Sale
- Track record of due diligence across business and customer segments, leading to creation of new customer sales programs to drive growth.
- Demonstrated Earning Trust with internal stakeholders, prove the ability to deep dive data, is biased for action and drives for results through others.
- Establish ways to measure and track metrics related to adoption of the service, and to make improvements to the approach based on those measurements
- Prepare and give business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and metrics
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.