EMEA Warranty & Registrations Specialist – Autopilot / LDI
who are we looking for
• Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, other European language is an advantage
• Excellent data analysis and data interpretation skills
• Ability to work with various software packages (e.g. MS Office) - excel advanced
• Outlook, SAP skills are an advantage
• Ability to quickly learn new systems / tools
what will you do
• Manage the LDI registration in UDS database
• Manage the Service Sales Registration program and Registration support for EMEA geography making sure that the Lenovo systems are updated with correct warranty entitlements and the upgrade/extension products are registered against related units
• Drive the Warranty and Registration team’s service speed and quality, customer experience, cost effectiveness and improved relationships with Lenovo customers.
• Continue Services Sales Registration improvement so that we deliver excellent business partner and customer satisfaction in this area.
This role reports to EMEA Warranty and Registrations Manager
What Lenovo can offer you:
- 3 sick days per year
- Additional vacation days
- 100% sick leave compensation up to 2 months per year
- A broad selection of soft / hard skills trainings and individual mentoring
- Employer contribution to the Third Pillar Pension System
Lenovo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.