Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Senior Channel Management Specialist
who are we looking for
- Proven communication skills in English (speaking & writing)
- Team player, can do attitude, flexibility
- Master degree in Technical/Analytical/Business/Computer science
- 3 years Channel experience/Data analytics/reporting/Process & solution design
- MS Office – advanced
- SQL query – intermediate experience
- VBA and Power BI experience is a plus
- Experience with managing complex Process & reporting solutions E2E
- Ability to own whole Process & report life cycle from requirement gathering -> implementation -> testing -> go-live & PPS
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
- Responsible for daily execution of Channel data to the business, in order to delivery data in expected quality and within the timeline.
- Performs daily analytics in order to deliver team KPIs using MS excel, developing new queries in SQL, QlikSense and Power BI.
- Leading the projects related to data coverage expansion and data quality internally and towards the business partners and the external vendor company.
- Communicate with Sales representatives, Sales and Ops leaders audience about the channel data matters. Cooperate with external data providing vendor on regular basis, as well as leading the regular interlock between the teams.
- Acts as main contact point for Own area or responsibility/BU.
- Active cooperation and support to the Sales Ops Manager as well as to other team members.
- Participating in delivering strategic Lenovo initiatives and projects.
- Responsible for acquiring, managing and analyzing data to assist in making insightful business decisions, driving growth and measuring success.
- Helping to build processes and process designs with business & BT/IT and business teams in order to achieve key Lenovo objectives
- Involvement in BT/IT data solution testing, process design modelling discussion, UAT, PPS
- Responsible for Audit and Audit compliance.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.