Data Center TruScale Delivery Manager
who are we looking for
• Creative problem solver, generating and inspiring exciting new ideas;
• Leadership skills and experience to drive training, coaching, and performance management;
• People Management / Leadership experience with operational and process knowledge;
• Excellent understanding of Hardware and Software experience in a support environment;
• Operational experience in scheduling shifts, weekend, and night personnel coverage;
• Managing in a fast paced, high energy technical, direct customer facing environment;
• Flexible working hours to accommodate needs of the 24x7 team.
what will you do
We’re a leader in genuine innovation, dreaming up – and building – the technology and services that enable and inspire progress around the world. Our innovative high-quality PCs & Smart Devices, Data Centers, Mobile and Smart Office products are designed and built with the customer in mind. And it’s our people who make this all happen- we believe different is better and our strength lies in this diversity.
Lenovo is the Number 1 Supercomputing provider in the world measured by Top 500 entries, and we keep going. Our Datacenter team is dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership - a workplace where your talents can be challenged, and your efforts recognized and rewarded.
This is a great opportunity to join Lenovo’s Data Centre Group as we build out our Edge Computing organization- we are looking for a DCG TruScale Delivery Manager to join our newbuilt WW Managed Services team in Bratislava! This is a very exciting opportunity for people who want to make a difference.
As the TruScale Delivery Manager, you will manage a large 24x7x365 technical support team. This includes:
•Meeting all service levels and customer satisfaction requirements
•Organizing regular meeting points with the team, comprised of certified VMWare Administrators, Virtual Infrastructure Administrators, Network Specialists, and DevOps Engineers
•Managing priorities and demonstrating a strong aptitude for issue resolution in a remote setup
•Taking leadership over talent management, setting up targets
•Scheduling shifts, weekend, and night personnel coverage;
You will report to EMEA Data Center Group Manager.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.