Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
WW Services Managed and Deployment Product Manager
who are we looking for
• 7+ years of IT technology experience and/or PC Services experience
• Strong executive presence & leadership skills
• High level of communication & presentation skills required
• Collaborative approach to meeting business objectives and ability to influence at all levels of matrixed organizations
• Experience working with global teams and conducting business internationally
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
You should have prior product offering development experience, background in Services and/or channel partner experience in the areas of hardware and/or software deployment.
Success will require the ability to influence and maintain open communication with all areas of the company, including worldwide hardware business units, geo/country service sales & marketing teams, and technical service delivery teams.
You must be able to manage complexity, think creatively, deal with ambiguity, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You will have the opportunity to work with and influence a variety of WW stakeholders to drive transformational projects.
This role reports to Director of Services Business Development.
• Services Product Life Cycle (PLC) Management: Manage the entire service life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities for the assigned service product lines
• Designing a service solution or triggering a new service model based on product specifications and brand to meet customer requirements
• Evaluate Lenovo’s existing capabilities to deliver on the required service and identify additional investment needs based on gaps
• Conduct competitive analysis to determine service offer features & pricing strategy, including key processes and resources
• Analyze potential service partner relationships and develop long-term strategic requirements to support assigned services and solutions
• Develop and maintain consistent communication and relationships with key extended teams including regional Services teams, Services Delivery, Corporate Marketing and PC hardware product teams
• Work with the Services Marketing organization to provide content for marketing deliverables
What Lenovo can offer you:
• 3 sick days per year
• Additional vacation days
• 100% sick leave compensation up to 2 months per year
• A broad selection of soft / hard skills trainings and individual mentoring
• Employer contribution to the Third Pillar Pension System
Lenovo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
Lenovo is a $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs, workstations, servers, storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products like smartphones, tablets and apps. Everyone here at Lenovo is an integral part of the company, working together, across continents, cultures and innovations, all comprised in a friendly, fast-paced, work environment that focuses on one common goal: to be known as the best in what we do.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.