WW Ops Analyst & Developer
who are we looking for
• Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
• Team player, can do attitude, flexibility
• Advanced MS excel skills (functions, pivot tables, charts, VBA & Macros)
• MS SQL intermediate (simple test will be a part of hiring process)
• Qlik Sense – at least 1 app developed in QS is desired
• Experience with managing complex reporting solutions E2E and ability to own whole report life cycle from requirement gathering -> implementation -> testing -> training -> go-live & PPS
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
• Support process of design, develop and test Qlik Sense Applications integrating reporting components from multiple data sources.
• Interact with internal customers to understand their business and reporting needs, including critical metrics and KPIs.
• Take an active part of designing complex data structures & development of new data models, merging multiple sources. Lead design & development of data models with medium complexity.
• Drive self-service and train Sales, Sales Operations and Finance in EMEA to work with Qlik Sense Applications.
• Provide controlled and responsive Ad-hoc reporting support to the Regions/Business
• Proactive leadership/contribution in solving reporting problems
• Participate in Strategic WW Projects and IT deployments/enhancement projects
• Maintain high level of professional communication both externally and internally
• Ensure data consistency, quality and security
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.