Software Entitlement - Administrative Support Intern
who are we looking for
In Lenovo we never stand still. Be prepared to grow in a dynamic team following the latest global trends!
Experience with MS Office
- Microsoft Excel: advanced (you are going to work in excel every day with excel functions such as VLOOKUP etc.)
Good knowledge of English
Attention to Detail and Organizational skills
Ability to learn about products and services
Positive Attitude & Team Player
University education (Bachelor's degree)
what will you do
As an intern you will be responsible for:
- Registration of unredeemed SW licenses
- Enter and update customer information in the database based on provided information
- Handle grievances to preserve the company's reputation
- Go the "extra mile" to meet lower the number of unredeemed entitlements to prepare for future sales
- Answer questions about products, process or the company (after training)
And what else you can expect?
- Opportunity to take part in different trainings
- Meal vouchers
- Professional mentoring and guidance
- Notebook for personal use
Lenovo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.