Telco/Edge Strategic Project Manager
who are we looking for
• Minimum 8 years experience, preferred 12+
• Relevant project management experience (ideally in data center telco business on international level)
• Independent mindset, goal oriented, capacity to adapt, understand big picture and attention to details
• Analytic mindset, capacity to make decisions.
• Working with global time zone, excellent English, customer facing experience
• Degree in Science, engineering, administration preferred
Interested to learn more?
Apply today, we can’t wait to welcome you on our team!
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
In Lenovo Data Center Group we are looking for a colleague to lead and deliver strategic Telco and Edge projects.
What will You do in your new role ?
• Run a strategic program/project management & execution of cross-functional and regional programs from initiation to completion.
• Determine strategic program/project goals that support business objectives and strategies.
• Develop detailed project plans which include requirements, scope, deliverables, budget and schedules. Execute project and manages risks that affect the delivery of project outcomes.
• Monitor and ensure projects are completed within budget, schedules and quality standards.
• Implement process improvements to reduce development time and assists in the integration of complex business factors to develop and implement long-term strategic planning objectives.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.