Channel Operations Partner Program Support
who are we looking for
• Outspoken & communicative. Positive problem solver
• Strong communications skills (spoken & written) and ability to work cross-departments
• 2 Languages: 1) English, 2) one of the following (German, Italian, Russian)
• Data driven and ale to expand knowledge quickly
• Hard skills – MS Excel advanced - required, SQL experience is advantage
• Follow up to closure, capable to build E2E view of the business
• Puts customer first
• Driver of change & challenging the status quo
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
• Execution of Channel Operations Partner Program Support related tasks
• Execute tasks and queries in Lenovo Partner hub, such as Disputes, Status analysis, data feed validation, customer requests on PEP pages, etc.
• Support Ramp-up of new tools and Processes
• Maintenance of process documentation + Audit
• Supporting Channel Operations PEP Team processes
• Internal customer support - Sales (DAMs, KAMs for Resel & Retail)
• Maintenance of data associated with LPH, SDMS & PEP Programs
• Support continuous improvement of processes and tools, working with internal team, finance, sales, BT/IT
• Help to improve speed/efficiency of sales teams, TAT on queries from customers in EMEA
• Oversees workflow of all business processing including preparation of reports, charts, and other statistics to support management, business & sales teams.
• Handle / resolve customer requests or complaints
• Implement process changes
• Cover requirements for own team for any planned system/process releases and changes.
• Support UAT testing, Bug fixing, support MTP in projects
• Participation in related projects
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.