Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Payroll Specialist with French language
who are we looking for
•Must speak, read and write English & French fluently.
•Some experience in Service Centre environment and / or HR & Payroll Outsource Environment preferred Some call handling experience, ideally in an outsourced environment, is preferred
•Experience with end to end payroll processing including: time management, leave administration, registration, pay processing, payroll taxes, reporting, and Experience dealing with payroll queries and issues from employees
•Must be customer-focused and comfortable working with a diverse group of people
•Good relationship management, negotiation and facilitation skills
•Familiar with MS Office suite, particularly Excel, PowerPoint and Word
•Preferably with SAP end-user experience
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
The Payroll Operations Agent will work with our external payroll vendors, Lenovo Businesses and HR functions to ensure the effective delivery of end to end employee payroll processing and query management. The role is responsible to upload payroll related data onto the required Payroll Vendor online tool, downloading of the payroll outputs, distribution to the relevant individuals or teams within the Lenovo Business, and approving local payroll.
This position will also work as part of a Global Project Team for transitioning to new outsource provider and will have a key role in system testing, feedback, process development and documentation.
• Accountable for responding to the employee and providing the resolution of the payroll queries and issues.
• Partner with new Payroll Vendor, current HR Outsource Vendor and Lenovo Finance teams and liaison with Vendors to resolve queries on behalf of Lenovo Finance.
• Ensure all payroll query responses are dealt with in a timely manner, where required follow up with vendors or escalate to Payroll Team Lead.
• Follows all payroll processes.
• Use payroll tools and prepare appropriate payroll calculations to ensure proper payroll processing
The Payroll Agent will work with a team and report to a team lead on site in Lenovo’s office in Bratislava.
We are Lenovo!
Currently the number one PC vendor worldwide, we continue to be the fastest growing company in our respective field. We’re a leader in genuine innovation, dreaming up – and building – the technology and services that enable and inspire progress around the world.
We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership - a workplace where your talents can be challenged, and your efforts recognized and rewarded. We’re the progressive thinkers, creative doers and endless tinkerers who will always challenge the traditional and who know true groundbreakers never stand still. No matter what team you’re a part of, joining us you can create real impact.
What We Will Offer You:
• An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forward thinking IT companies
• Flat structures and fast decision-making processes
• A modern and flexible way of working to combine personal and professional life, working from home
• An international team with a high focus on Gender Diversity
• Attractive compensation package
We are looking forward to discussing this position with you soon!
Lenovo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.