Services Product Manager for Data Center Business Group
who are we looking for
The product families associated within our Data Center business Group portfolio include ThinkSystem, ThinkAgile, ThinkServer, System x, BladeCenter, PureFlex, cluster (iDataPlex, NeXtScale, Linux Clusters), storage, cloud, and networking.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to manage initiatives while developing relationships with peers across functions and outside of the organization.
• At least 5 years of directly related experience in the customer support industry (experience with x86 products/solutions and enterprise storage is an advantage)
• Experience with managing product development projects from concept to launch; as well as demonstrated ability to evaluate processes and propose improvements.
• Willingness to work non-traditional work hours to accommodate occasional meetings with colleagues around the world, particularly in China and Taiwan.
• Ability to analyze policies and procedures for customer service practices, evaluate effectiveness and propose recommendations for improvement.
• Good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Ability to team with others and work with guidance from more experienced team members in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
• Provide service requirements and direction to Offering Development Teams (ODTs) resulting in products that are high quality, easy to diagnose/service within warranty and maintenance budgets.
• Ensure worldwide readiness for support of product prior to product general availability. This includes ensuring spare parts are stocked, technical support training is available and completed, and that processes are in place to deliver the highest quality service and support experience.
• Drive improvement to product design and function in order to reduce warranty costs generation over generation.
• Responsible for developing worldwide support plans for one or more DCG products and/or solutions.
• Provide lifecycle service advice / continual improvement opportunities during the life of the product.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.