Hyperscale Services Operations Manager
who are we looking for
• Proactive Service Expert delivering customer satisfaction results with the professional communications and soft skills necessary to diffuse difficult customer situations and work to problem resolution
• Quarterly business review (QBR) meetings to review key service outcomes, metrics, and overall customer support plan health
• Ability to manage Services technical operational execution and parts management
• Create and manage the Customer Support Plan for all entitled Lenovo systems based on the customer’s present and anticipated future needs
• Provide customer account reporting on key performance indicators and metrics
• Engage as a Single Point of Accountability to the client for managing pre-sales and post-sales issues and escalations
• Manages and resolves services maintenance contract remediation issues to ensure proper entitlement and Lenovo service level coverage
• Acts as services liaison for escalation management to coordinate all operational resources necessary to address individual issues or more systemic problems
• Serves as the Lenovo service advocate providing ongoing communications and insights for issues and technical updates
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.