Product Marketing Manager, WW Lenovo TruScale Services
who are we looking for
• 5+ years technical marketing or product marketing management experience
• Strong understanding of services-oriented subscription business economics
• Understanding of technical product solutions and familiarity with Finance concepts
• Collaborative approach to meeting business objectives and ability to influence at all levels of matrixed organizations
• Experience working with global teams and conducting business internationally
• Capability to thrive with a new product in an undefined market
• Able to travel (occasionally)
• Self-starter attitude
• Dedicated work ethic and desire to become an expert in a field
• High-achiever and creative thinker always looking to exceed expectations
• Passion for data, analytics and insights
• Take a high degree of ownership
• Clear communicator with professional presence and attention to detail
• Love learning technology and new applications
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
You will be responsible for providing all internal facing and customer facing marketing materials for Customer, Partner and Analyst engagements.
Also, you will help shape offering strategy and drive day-to-day execution across the Lenovo Professional Services team and within the Lenovo Data Center Group organization.
Your daily responsibilities will include the following:
• Own the offering roadmap process and content creation supporting GTM and expansion of TruScale Services offerings
• Collaborate with key stakeholders in services, development, marketing, finance and operations to ensure continuous alignment on the vision and the roadmap of the product
• Execute customer surveys and various reviews with sales and other stake holders to better understand behavior patterns/trends and iterate to enhance the offerings. Optimize current processes and operations and create new ways of doing things.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.