Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
DCG Inside Sales Support Representative
who are we looking for
The Sales Support Representative will have excellent contract language / creation background, teaming skills, quality improvement, and organization skills. Also will be able to manage priorities and demonstrates a strong aptitude for critical thinking and problem resolution.
Other requirements included:
• Strong written and verbal English & German language is a must
• At least 2-3 years of experience in Customer Service service, back office or sales support is an advantage
• Strong PC Background (Word, Excel, etc)
• Customer Satisfaction and Customer Escalation Management
• Strong ability to gather, analyze, monitor and document data
• Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills
• Facilitation and collaboration skills
• Must be a team player who is highly motivated & detail oriented
• Flexibility to work in an fast-paced environment and manage multiple concurrent tasks / projects / priorities
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
• Contract Creation
• Validation of terms and conditions
• Contract Maintenance
• Contract Renewals
• Contract Registration
• Proposal and Price Quotes Creation
• Solution Design / Configuration
• Scope of work Preparation
• Process Education and New Tools Testing
• Escalations and prioritization with aligned functions as Pricing, Supply Chain, Product management, Finance, Channel…
• Audit ready documentation creation and storage maintenance
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.