Product Marketing Manager for Lenovo Data Center Group
who are we looking for
• 10+ years of marketing experience, high tech industry (Services and Data center experience preferred )
• Marketing expertise in customer presentations / web page / collaboration with sales
• Experience working with international teams and conducting business internationally
• Communications and presentation skills, demonstrating executive presence on international level
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Microsoft PowerPoint - advanced
Microsoft Outlook - advanced
what will you do
You will be part of a global team with colleagues across all the GEOs and will report to WW Profesional Services Lead in US.
And what else You will do?
• Be responsible for providing all internal facing and customer facing marketing materials for both Services and Hardware sellers.
• Help shape offering strategy and drive day-to-day execution across the Lenovo Professional Services team and within the Lenovo Data Center Group organization.
• Work with all geographies worldwide to successfully prepare all Services & Hardware Sales teams with the marketing materials (service descriptions, customer facing documentation, services catalogs, customer leave behind, battle cards, case studies and white papers) they need to successfully sell Data Center Professional Services globally.
• Create targeted Services messaging for select customer groups including Commercial, Global Accounts, SMB and Consumer
• Develop a clear Lenovo Professional Services brand identity, including specific product brands, to be incorporated into Services and Hardware messaging globally
• Provide all Professional Services content for eCommerce platforms and internal sales tools
• Interact with Hardware and Software marketing teams ensuring Services messaging is integrated into their messaging and campaigns
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.