Data Steward - Job Opportunity for Fresh Graduates
who are we looking for
• Ability to work with various software packages (e.g. MS Office) - Excel advanced
• Fluent English (spoken and written)
• Previous experience in a Customer facing environment (customer facing skills both by phone and e-mail) would be advantageous
• Able to work on his/her own initiative to strict deadlines
• Good communication skills
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Team player, ability to work in small team and a wider global team to meet customer requirements.
• Organised and methodical person with logical approach in addressing issues
• Ability to quickly grasp complex systems, procedures etc.
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
It requires customer setup and further maintenance in various systems. Main responsibility during the transition is dual maintenance of customer data.
Responsibility for corrections and accuracy of processed data, ensuring that all reports are of the required quality, including regular maintenance of customers/reseller and part matching and performing weekly data quality checks on reports.
• Maintain best of breed Customer/Business Partner (BP) data, updates made on time and on requested quality level
• Quality checks in both system, to make sure data are 100% accurate.
• Cleanup records in internal tools
• Enhance data quality using customer, reseller and part matching tools.
• Assume responsibility for weekly report checking and investigation of any data anomalies
• Effectively resolve queries and communicate the results to the originator.
• Assist in providing cover for other team members, when they are absent from the office.
• Identify opportunities to streamline & improve process.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.