Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
EMEA Repair Depot Lead
who are we looking for
• Teamlead experience (with a focus on small high performing teams)
• Strong process experience e.g. LSS, Kaizen
• Fluent English and Slovak
• German or French or Polish as an advantage
• Ability to interact effectively with all parts of the organization
• Superior verbal and written communication skills in English
• Excellent analytical skills
• Proficiency in MS Office – Superior level of MS Excel is required
• Literacy and Numeracy: Able to demonstrate in depth understanding of business finance and KPI measurements
• Well versed in understanding and execution of 5s and 6 sigma
• Great at task execution & problem solving and follow through
what will you do
Your primary role will be to manage Lenovo’s repair partners in EMEA to deliver to Lenovo’s contracted performance and quality service levels.
You will have responsibility for multiple central depots located in the UK and in Central Europe, and will be responsible to ensure a consistent quality of service for all depots. The role will require you to be onsite regularly at all depot locations on a regular basis.
You will be responsible for Lenovo’s customers satisfaction, and will be required to drive service performance and quality improvements, co-operating daily with Lenovo’s extended service delivery organisation in Europe.
You will also require to collaborate extensively with all other delivery functions and partners within the Lenovo service delivery organisation, such as Lenovo’s Parts organisation, Service Delivery Managers, and Lenovo’s partners delivering Call Centre support.
• Operational Management
• Be located onsite regularly within a repair depot
• Drive process, Cx, operational improvements with the vendor
• Vendor Management and Relationship / Point of Contact
• Performance management
• Cost control analysis
• Performance reviews
• Interface to service delivery team
• Escalation point
• Collaboration for continuous improvement projects
• Develop, manage, own and maintain existing and new processes
• Interface to quality inspection team
• Collaboration for corrective and preventative action
• Process controls – cost/quality considerations
• GEO Project initiatives
• Customer experience oriented
And team leading an experienced, but small high performing team.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.