Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Services Escalation Team Engineer
who are we looking for
- 3+ years of experience at technical support function with in-depth knowledge of PC hardware and peripherals
- Microsoft Operating system experience depth knowledge (Troubleshooting, BIOS functions, SCCM,). Certification would be an advantage.
- Solid knowledge about networking technologies both wired and wireless. Certification would be an advantage.
- Logical and methodical approach in addressing issues.
- Software problem determination skills.
- Experience with Lenovo TVT tools, PC tablet, Android OS, HW and SW testing experience is an advantage
- Project Management skills is an advantage
- Fluent English required, other languages is an advantage
- Problem solver orientation
- Strong customer facing skills both by phone and face to face
- Hard worker, passionate about technical topics, goal oriented
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Able to be self-motivated and 100% work self sufficient
- Ability to work to deadlines
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide initial Remote or Local (Level 1.5) Technical Hardware & Software support for Lenovo customers.
- Responding to Customer queries/ Technical Escalations, providing timely resolutions
- Consistently interacting with customer and supervisors to have the issue solved
- Performing problem management and end-to-end Troubleshooting, problem ownership, Identify and escalate issues requiring Urgent Attention.
- Work directly with Account teams and Customers to identify and replicate technical issues.
- Provide technical Subject Matter Expert consultation to Lenovo customers as well as to Lenovo Services community.
- Ensure professional and timely communication with Lenovo customers to secure their issue is being understood, worked out and fixed.
- Drive Customer Satisfaction to ensure Lenovo customers continue to perceive Lenovo as a prime supplier of Technical solutions and therefore continue to purchase Lenovo products.
- Leverage the wider Lenovo technical community and resources to ensure that all efforts are made to deliver fix solutions that are workable and sustainable.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.