Inside Sales Support Representative with German language
who are we looking for
• Customer facing skills both by phone and e-mail
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Highly motivated individual
• Ability to quickly grasp complex systems, procedures.
• Strong communication skills
• Fluent English & German (spoken and written), French language is optional
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
The ideal candidate will be open-minded with strong communication skills, detail oriented, self-starter possessing the ability to work in a team environment supporting a group of inside sales representatives in their day to day selling efforts.
The Sales Support Representative will support a specific dedicated EMEA region and interact with Sales team (60%), internal customers (e.g. pricing, order management – 30%) and external customers / Lenovo Business Partners (10%).
This position is dedicated to meeting the expectations of internal and external customers. Building strong relationship and supporting sellers to offload them from administrative and non-customer facing activities. The role is instrumental for increasing our Sellers efficiency and focus on our customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Interlock with assigned Sales Reps to process quote renewals, aligning the quantities and prices, and manage them through the approval process while interlocking with the pricing team and profit managers to ensure the customer is able to place order against valid contract
- Contract management (creation, validation, maintenance, etc.)
- Interlock with logistics to ensure delivery requirements are met and understood by end-customer
- Interlock with finance regarding approvals and credit note creation for returned goods
- Support of other administrative tasks related to ad-hoc tasks to assist sales productivity
- Process Education and New Tools Testing: within this role, you are asked to onboard new tasks & tools and to look for efficiencies in our processes and tools (mainly CRM)
- Escalations and prioritization with aligned functions as Pricing, Supply Chain, Product management, Finance, Channel…
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.