Services EMEA Training Manager (Ref. No.: 77199)
who are we looking for
This role works in coordination with the WW Services Marketing and Training teams to define the training calendar, training programs, and sales enablement activities that will have measurable impact on the Upsell Services business. This role will deliver training programs across all segments, all channels and all markets in EMEA. The training programs will ensure that Services Sales teams, hardware sales teams and business partners have the training they need to successfully sell IDG Upsell Services. The candidate should have 3+ years of training experience – past sales and/or marketing experience is a plus. The candidate should demonstrate strong presentation skills and the ability to independently create a plan and drive organizational results.
• Ability to deliver a training strategy for the EMEA IDG Services organization to increase both Services and Hardware Services sales performance
• Create a regional calendar for production and delivery of training materials
• Align with WW Services Training organization on required training and competency initiatives
• Determine best mode of training content delivery using multiple modes of delivery to most effectively deliver materials
• Develop an accountability process to ensure successful delivery and completion of training modules including scorecards/KPIs to measure success
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
• Bachelor’s degree
• Expert in Powerpoint (design and delivery)
• Fluent English is required, French or German as a second language is a plus
• 3+ years of training experience, high tech industry and/or Services experience preferred
• Strong communications and presentation skills
• Project management skills
• Experience working with geographically dispersed teams
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.