Services Sales Inside Sales Representative for France
who are we looking for
- Able to negotiate with clients and drive services sales (experience with data center services is a huge advantage).
- Inside Sales background is helpful, but not required
- Understanding of services business
- Motivated attitude and comfort with cold-calling
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Fluent English
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
Our new Inside Sales Account Representative will work with French and other European customers and other than that he or she will:
- be goal- oriented, articulate and possess sound phone and email skills.
- have similar experience in Inside Sales (selling Services into the Server/Storage space is a big advantage).
- work with field partners and end-user customers in English
- identify and qualify services opportunities using a variety of Lenovo pricing and inventory management tools.
- receive incoming leads through campaigns, business development reports, end-user customers and field partners.
- grow and close services opportunities via the telephone and email which protect existing revenue sources as well as drive new ones.
The team will interact with Sales teams (60%), internal customers (e.g. pricing, order management – 30%) and external customers / Lenovo Business Partners (10%)
This position is dedicated to meeting the expectations of internal and external customers.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.