Senior Financial Planning and Analysis Specialist
who are we looking for
• More than 5 years working experiences or also consider big4 candidate with about 4-year experience preferred.
• Manufacturing industry with costing experience preferred.
• Strong sense of ownership
• High analytic and reporting skills
• Clear mind and logical thinking
• Fluent oral and written English and Mandarin
• Sound understanding of accounting
• Good at Microsoft office, especially at Excel and PPT
• Immediate accountant is preferred
• Bachelor is required
• Major in accounting and finance
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
1. DCG Services Forecast (bi-weekly for WW Services reviews & monthly for Finance)
2. DCG Services Financial Reporting & QtQ Analysis
3. Month-end / Quarter-end closing (manual voucher requests such as GTN, HQ cost distribution for professional services, fixing incorrect entries such related to credit balance and OEM costs, plus any ad hoc items)
4. Reconciliation between Services Flex Reporting and Ledger on a monthly/quarterly basis, work with IT to address/resolve discrepancies
5. Services GTN calculation and management
6. Run Services Quarterly Achievement report and send to Incentives & Commissions (I&C) Team
7. Ad-hoc analyses and requests from WW Services organization, WW Finance and EMEA Sales Teams
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.