Premium Reseller Sales Manager for EMEA Data Center business
who are we looking for
• Proven track record of delivering growth investment plan (GIP) for pan-EMEA Resellers
• Ability to communicate across all levels of seniority within your resellers.
• Ability to understand individual Premium & Expert Business Partners strategies in order to position Lenovo's relevant solutions and program benefits.
• Strong account management planning and sales reporting skills.
• Fluent in English
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
Lenovo is a leader in providing innovative solutions for commercial and consumer market. Our innovative high-quality PCs & Smart Devices, Data Centers, Mobile and Smartoffice products are designed and built with the customer in mind. And it’s our people who make this all happen. We are thinkers, risk-takers, and problem solvers. We believe different is better and our strength lies in this diversity.
Join us and together let’s shape the world of tomorrow
We are currently looking for Premium Reseller Sales Manager for EMEA region, who can look after our premium Resellers in EMEA market with following responsibilities.
• Lead the EMEA Data Center business (DCG) strategy and Sales for Premium & Expert Business Partners .
• Deliver on revenue growth , define and drive growth investment plan (GIP) for the largest pan-EMEA Resellers
• Execute a business development tactics through growth investment plan (GIP) with the pan-EMEA Resellers
• Maintain the relationship with key Reseller contacts and high level executives and create a long term strategic partnership with the pan-EMEA Resellers
• Drive Expert Partner program with the country Partner Account Managers across EMEA countries to qualify Resellers selling Data center business solutions
• Enhance Expert Partner tools to ramp up Reseller qualifications in the program
• Deliver channel updates for the business partner trainings and participate on key channel events
• Intra-company interlocks and engagements with the Business Unit, marketing, finance and sales operations teams.
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.