Sales Support Intern (part time job) with English (Ref. No.: 78489)
who are we looking for
What qualification do you need to get this internship?
• Advanced knowledge of English
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
University education (Bachelor's degree)
what will you do
As Intern you will be responsible for:
- Interlock with assigned Sales Reps to process quote renewals, aligning the quantities and prices, and manage them through the approval process while interlocking with the pricing team and profit managers to ensure the customer is able to place order against valid contract
- Interlock with logistics to ensure delivery requirements are met and understood by end-customer
- Support of other administrative tasks related to ad-hoc tasks to assist sales productivity
- Within this role, you will be asked to onboard new tasks & tools to help to increase sales facing time, look for efficiencies in our processes and tools (mainly CRM) and analyze main workload drivers to decrease manual work needed and thus increase ISSRs adoption of high volume tasks
And what else you can expect?
• Opportunity to take part in different trainings
• Meal vouchers
• Professional mentoring and guidance
• Notebook for personal use
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.