who are we looking for
• Advanced knowledge of English
• Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge
• Be people friendly, proactive and willing to communicate with Lenovo colleagues
• First knowledge of marketing tools, communication channels and brand identity is welcomed
Mass media communication
Marketing and business administration
what will you do
- Creation of layout for various marketing materials (brochures, leaflets, advertising materials...),
- Working with visual appearance and branding,
- Basic copy-writing skills, basic content creation,
- Working with social media (FB, Instagram), content correction
- Gathering proofing documents for marketing activities
- Preparation and presence at Lenovo lead and 3rd party events and Lenovo lead events
- Keeping the storage of marketing materials
- Preparation of marketing and PR reports
- Daily administrative agenda
And what else you can expect?
• Opportunity to take part in different trainings
• Meal vouchers
• Professional mentoring and guidance
• Notebook for personal use
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.