Internship in International Recruitment (Ref. No.: 77779)
who are we looking for
What qualification do you need to get this internship?
• You need to speak English, as you will be in touch with our colleagues across Europe
• We need you for 20 hour per week at least for 6 months
• You need to have at least some experience in Excel and PowerPoint (and we together will keep improving it)
• Be people friendly and want to communicate with Lenovo colleagues
what will you do
• Supporting Lenovo recruiters in their work
• Active sourcing of candidates, screening CVs, phone screenings,
• Advertising regional Lenovo jobs to various social media & job boards
• Updating and managing social media channels
• Talent Acquisition operations (interview coordination, data analysis, business communications etc.)
• Documenting the positions and uploading them to LenovoCareers.com job portal
• Communicating with hiring managers and recruiters about hiring initiatives
And what else you can expect?
• Opportunity to take part in different trainings related to recruitment (CV screening, Behavioral Event Interview, LinkedIn and Boolean search technique, sourcing etc.)
• Meal vouchers
• Professional mentoring and guidance
• Notebook for personal use
• Formal Recommendation letter from our company after completing the internship or the graduate practicum
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.