Advisory BT Specialist
who are we looking for
- 3-5 years Project Management / Scrum / Business analysis / re-engineering work experience
- Experience in Supply Chain processes and concepts
- Able to work independently under minimal supervision
- Fluent communication in English (optional Mandarin)
- Master degree a plus
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
What are you going to do:
- Perform Global Supply Chain and Finance Strategic Business Partner role in Lenovo for E2E Supply Chain for PCSD, DCG, MBG Business units
- Responsible to work with BU users to run strategic project within (but not limited) to GSC and Finance E2E processes
- Work with other BT/IT teams to deliver solutions
- Participate in BMS with users organization to follow-up and track all requirements
- Lead projects from beginning to end, ensuring project budget/progress/risk/value
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.