HR Service Center Coordinator- Maternity backfill position/also for fresh graduates
who are we looking for
• Good communication skills
• Problem-solving skills
• Fluent in English (spoken and written)
• Knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook is required
• Microsoft Excel on advanced level is an advantage, as well as previous experience with reporting
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
Main Responsibilities & Tasks
• Advice employees on HR processes and policies, navigate employees through HR systems
• Deliver trainings to Employees, Managers and HR Partners
• Respond to queries from the Lenovo employees, business partners and/or statutory bodies or 3rd parties using the central case management tool and skype chat/calls
• Contribute to the management of change requests/problems analysis and testing
• Adhere to audit controls and Service Level Agreements
• Produce regular and on-demand internal reports
• Project Work
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.