Assurance & Activation Manager
who are we looking for
- Have fine attention to detail with the ability to produce accurate end-results.
- Demonstrate creativity in problem solving.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency to resolve critical
- Customer issues
- Project management experience
- Strong Analytical skills
- Out of box thinking
- Positive attitude
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
what will you do
- Support all announcements on time and with 100% data accuracy to meet end-to-end SLA (activations, CMR changes)
- Activations of new customers in internal databases so that our customers are able to order our products
- Maintain profiles of existing customers
- Set up and maintain exceptional processes (e.g. cross-border orders)
- Interact with customers and internal teams (Sales, Finance, Global Logistics)
- Understand the complexity of the processes and the impact on customers' orders and Lenovo departments
- Build relationship with sales/sales ops/ Internal & external customers by having a regular interlocks and being a reliable partner in discussion
- Drive and act as a role model for efficient communication
- Focus on/address gaps in existing processes, seek for solutions and drive the team to the same
- Be open to new ideas, pioneer new ways of doing things
- Lead/participate in process improvement initiatives
what we offer
Lenovo is a company in a constant state of creation. Here, you'll architect your own career, pioneer new ideas and master new skills.
Lenovo Slovakia employs more than 25 nationalities and is the biggest shared service center in Lenovo Group.
Our people share a common aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, working together as a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build unique company.